The Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) is a work training program providing employment opportunities for foreign nationals in Japan.
- Revitalize workplace
- TITP interns are enthusiastic and positive. Their attitude and liveliness can have great impacts on work environment.
- Accepting TITP interns can increase company’s perceived image as a global company and can build brand recognition to support future business scenarios.
- International Expansions
- Former TITP interns may become the bridge for the future international expansion of the business.
- International Contribution
- Accepting TITP interns may increase company’s image as a global company.
Year 1 Technical Intern Trainee (i)
TITP interns must take one-month pre-internship training program in prior to their TIT training. After this trainees start training in their Implementing organization.
Year 2 Technical Intern Trainee (ii)
In order to continue to Year 2, TITP interns are required to pass the Basic Level of the Trade Skills Test. Aim to refine and improve the skills acquired through technical
intern training (i).
Further advancement of the skills acquired through technical intern training (ii). After completion of three years training session, TITP interns must at least once go back to their country.
Interested in RASSCA or Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)? We welcome any questions or comments.